Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Put Them in the Octagon

Mitt Romney allegedly put a vulcan grip on rapper Sky Blu of LMFAO while the two were flying out of Vancouver from the Olympics.  The reason?   Apparently, Skyler Gordy aka Sky Blu reclined his seat before takeoff impinging on Romney's leg room.  Romney asked Gordy to move his seat up but got no response as the musician was trying to go to sleep. Sky Blu had this to say about the flopped Presidential hopeful:

“He grabbed my shoulder, and I was like boom get off of me,” the artist says. “The man assaulted me. I was protecting myself."

The situation was diffused and the world lost a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an epic throwdown between a rapper of "I'm in Miami Bitch" fame and a guy who wanted to double the size of Guantanamo.  Who do you think would win? 

FYI, they were in economy class.  It's still a recession, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment